Positive Affirmations For Weight Loss
Positive Affirmations Are The Key To Your Success
Many people become discouraged when dieting because they are not receiving the proper nutrition, starving themselves, or eating foods that they do not like. This can have damaging effects on you physically, not to mention the toll it takes on you mentally. This is one of many ways that the OPTIHealth system is very different. This program includes a complete makeover when it comes to your eating habits and the way you view food. You will find that it is not restrictive and you will even start to feel stronger physically and empowered mentally. For sustainable weight loss and healthy living, it is important to not only train someone how to eat, but impact their heart and mind. Shifting our paradigms is the only way to completely solve the problem. Think of your beliefs as the root of a tree. Will the tree be healthy without healthy roots? Our negative programming causes many of our life struggles, including physical health. Your mind has been programmed by default, all of your life, and you probably didn’t know it. Our office in Pensacola, Florida can now program you to enjoy the healthy lifestyle you deserve.
The POWER of a Positive Mind
When you first start saying your positive affirmations, they may not be true. With repetition they sink into your subconscious mind, and you will really start to believe them. When you affirm positively, these affirmations become a self-fulling prophesy and absolutely will create your new reality.
By taking charge of your affirmations, you take charge of your mental programming process. By replacing bad programming with good programming, your results will reflect the new you. It’s important to realize that your current programing didn’t happen overnight, and your results will happen gradually.
Affirmations really are are an amazing tool for transforming your life beyond recognition. They are so simple, that anyone can use them. Even if you don’t understand them yet, you can be using them with 5 minutes and be well on your way to changing your life. The people who commit to these affirmations invariably have the greatest results.
How to Use Affirmations
Pick some affirmations from the list below and start reading them aloud for about five minutes, at least three times a day. In the morning when putting on make up or shaving, would be a good time to start and really helps you start the day in the proper attitude. Lunch time would be another good opportunity to repeat your affirmations. And then for a third time, you could repeat your affirmations while making dinner, or doing errands around the house.
Another effective technique is to write out your affirmations several times during using a notebook. By thinking it and putting on paper, you embed it more deeply into your subconscious. You may even notice that as the affirmations start taking hold, that your writing style changes.
Body Image Self Affirmations:
- I am slim and beautiful
- I visualize my ideal body and take action to make it happen
- I am dedicated to losing weight
- People are noticing my results, and it feels amazing!
- I have a great body
Healthy Eating Affirmations:
- I am a disciplined eater
- I am dedicated to eating healthy every day
- I am focused on providing proper nutrition to my body
- Eating healthy is becoming easier.
- I feel great thanks to my healthy eating habits.
- I am consistent with my exercise plan
- I excercise every day and I love it
- I am in great shape because I never miss a work out
- I always exercise even when I don’t feel like it.
- I am totally focused on getting myself in shape
- I exercise daily so I can achieve the body of my dreams.
- I am a good person, and deserve to be happy
- I have limitless confidence in my abilities
- I accept myself deeply and completely
- I have confidence in my ability to whatever I set my mind to
- I can now fully lover others because I have learned to love myself
- Others are starting to notice my self acceptance and increase in